Cybersecurity risk management is the identification, evaluation, and prioritization of risks with the application and management of effort and resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities.
We can help you evaluate and manage your cyber risks.
Some of the risk management services we provide are:
- Executive Guidance & Advisement - guidance and advisement to executive leadership and board members less familiar with cybersecurity risks.
- Support to Leadership Teams & Board Committees - support to IT leadership, enterprise risk management (ERM) teams, audit teams, and oversight committees of the board of directors.
- Employee Awareness & Education - award winning e-learning awareness training for employees, managers, IT developers, and IT administrators in information security, privacy, compliance and governance, GDPR, PCI-DSS, etc. Available in multiple languages and hosted on our cloud based Learning Management System (LMS) or the company's own LMS.
- Cybersecurity Governance & Policy Framework – development of an organizational cybersecurity governance structure and policy framework based on the unique aspects and operation of the organization.
- Cybersecurity Posture Assessment - audit or assessment of the organization’s cybersecurity maturity or capability; benchmarking of current security posture and review of cybersecurity program.
- Risk Assessment Framework – help in defining the organization’s cybersecurity risk profile and appetite statement; development and alignment into an organization’s overall ERM framework or the initial development of a risk assessment framework based on best practices and industry standards as well as the unique aspects and operation of the organization.
- Risk Assessments – perform independent cybersecurity risk assessments of the organization as a whole, the IT function, and/or specific technology such as cloud and digital projects or initiatives.
- Compliance - navigation and advisement of compliance requirements subject to industry, legislative and regulatory factors (i.e. PIPEDA, PCI-DSS, INTERAC, FICOM, OSFI, etc.).
- Cyber Insurance - review of insurance policies with broker/agent and recommendations.
- Budgeting - consultation or assistance with capital and operational costs and budgeting, prioritizing budget decisions.
- Virtual CISO or Program Management Services - overall or partial cybersecurity program management or leadership in the execution, advancement and reporting of the cybersecurity strategy and its initiative.